There are five reasons to purchase the Oster 5-Speed Hand mixer.
1. 5 speeds for mixing versatility when it comes to creating that perfect recipe
2. Full size beaters and dough hooks that won’t become stuck
3. One touch beater eject button for easy clean up
4. Ergonomically designed for comfortable mixing and easier handling
5. Extra power at the... [Read more of this review]
The Cuisinart HM-50BK Power Advantage 5-Speed Handheld Mixer has a powerful 220 watt motor with automatic feedback. This hand blender takes on any mixing task and shifts speeds with one touch, offering five speed options. It can be used for either the right or left handed person.
The Hamilton Beach 62695V Power Deluxe Hand Mixer comes with a snap on... [Read more of this review]
You know she is in there, your inner girly girl. She wants nothing more than to make a cake using a pink Cuisinart hand mixer. Hand mixer reviews do not usually discuss the aesthetic benefits of appliances in unique colors. However, today appearance is everything! Many house item manufacturers realize this and are offering all kinds of crazy, funky... [Read more of this review]
You can do everything by hand if you really want to, however combining ingredients with a spoon or whisk can get tiresome. You don’t have to spend a fortune on a stand mixer to get mechanical assistance. Start by checking out hand mixer reviews to find the best appliance at the right price. There are many cooking devices out there, and some deliver... [Read more of this review]